HELPING YOU PUT SYSTEMS IN PLACE THAT WORK
About our team:
At Loyalty HR we have a skilled team who are passionate about providing the very best in HR consultancy and employment law advice.
All of our Advisors and Consultants are well qualified and come from a wide range of backgrounds and industries, giving them the skills and experience they need to provide expert HR advice. They are supported in turn by a dedicated supportive administration team, who provide a professional and friendly first point of contact.
The LoyaltyHR Team provides competent, responsive full-service support to businesses facing any number of human resources challenges. Perhaps an organisational restructuring is on the horizon and you aren’t sure where to turn, or you’ve got too much to handle internally and need more bench strength. Whether your company is experiencing significant growth or you want to relieve your overburdened team of professionals, we’re here with knowledgeable experts to provide the solutions and strategies that are right for you.
The LoyaltyHR Team offers a unique combination of depth of experience, flexible service models, and tailored solutions that respond to the needs of organizations of all types and sizes. Our HR outsourcing services allow our clients to realize the best results from their people and their workplace cultures. When you choose the LoyaltyHR Team, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes from minimized risk and unparalleled support. We make it easy to get your business on the right track.
HELPING YOU PUT SYSTEMS IN PLACE THAT WORK
With our full outsourcing solution, The HR Team seamlessly becomes your HR department. You’ll receive ongoing support tailored to suit your business’ specific needs with dependable strategic and tactical services you can rely on. If you haven’t given serious thought to outsourcing, the range of tasks that can be offloaded to us might surprise you. As our client, you’ll be assigned a dedicated, experienced professional to handle all of your HR needs:
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Development of Policies, Procedures, & Processes
- Development of Career Paths
- Defining Training & Development Needs
- Employee Relations
- Benefits Management
All our consultants are highly experienced recruitment professionals. Typically they have over 20 years’ experience working as a retained recruiter / head-hunter / search & selection specialist; or employed in recruitment roles within human resources. The experience of our consultants enables them to provide support in a very practical and effective way.
We Measure Our Successes in Four Main Areas
Why people choose us:
1. Reducing Cost (a cent saved is a penny that falls right to the bottom line) – Outsourcing has the potential to save you money without sacrificing the integrity of your operations.
This can sometimes be hard to swallow, or even believe, especially for the entrepreneurial business owner. But it’s true, and it happens – often. The savings can be rolled into the bottom line, or a process that can only be performed internally. It makes sense (and that adds up to dollars).
2. Improve Business Focus (more time to do what you came here to do) – One of the biggest obstacles that entrepreneurs face is handling the essential aspects of running a business. Counterintuitive? Maybe, but having to do these things takes them away from the work that will help their business grow (and what led them into the business in the first place: their passion). Outsourcing lets others handle the block-and-tackle stuff, while you grow the business.
3. Unfulfilled Needs (getting what you need without spending a fortune) – You can’t always find what you need in your local market. If you can find a supplier or service elsewhere that allows you to save money, why not take advantage of the opportunity? For many, outsourcing is the simple answer.
4. Risk Management (take the pressure off yourself; let someone else handle it) – If you do your own paperwork, it’s your responsibility if anything goes wrong. For instance, if you handle your own payroll, you’ll be hearing from the Tax Authorities if anything goes awry. (LoyaltyHR not only understands accountability, but lives it, so you can sleep at night.)
5. Better Employees (a qualified employee that you don’t have to train) – It’s frustrating to search for qualified applicants for critical positions, especially when no one seems to be a truly qualified. Outsourcing allows you to get the job done without the time and expense of finding, and training, a new employee (let alone sustaining them with employment benefits services). Companies who outsource human resources and other important areas employ highly skilled and qualified people ready to do the job quickly and efficiently.
Talent Taking Recruitment Practices to a New Level
TED Talks are influential videos from global expert speakers on education, business, science, technology and creativity. This one is by Stefanie Stanislawski she talks abut the advancement in Recruitment and Retention and the development of Artificial Intelligence tools and algorithms.
Published on 28 Nov 2017